"The Treehouse " This enclosure is meant to house Jumping spiders or Arboreal Tarantulas. Constructed with clear acrylic, each enclosure has a sliding front door that is secured with three magnets. 4mm ventilation holes located at the top and bottom of the enclosure provide adequate cross ventilation.
The Treehouse is available in 3 sizes on the Pods Solo Website.
6"x6"x 8" Medium
*Ventilation holes are 0.16 inches/ 4mm. It is likely very small juveniles and slings can escape from these holes.
* Keep away from small children as the enclosure does have sharp edges
* Enclosure does hold water, but is not meant to be an aquarium
* Avoid excess heat or application of external heat sources as this will warp the acrylic.
* Each enclosure is hand assembled, therefore minor variations may occur
* Enclosure should not be the sole means to prevent envenomation, as always use caution with your inverts!
Cleaning: Use a soap, lukewarm water and a microfiber cloth to clean.
Shipping Damage: These enclosures are very fragile. We will take precautions to avoid damage, however, it is inevitable that damage will eventually occur during shipping. Should this happen to you, take a picture, send it to us and we will contact Tarantula Cribs and get a replacement for you.
Sling/ Juvenile Cube Enclosure Constructed with 1/8"ultra clear acrylic and magnetic lid to ensure your spiderling's safety. Ventilation holes are 1.3mm. This is a 3”x 3”x 3” cube.
also available in the 2"x 2"x 3"
*always remember to check the lid of your enclosure to ensure your spider will not escape. Given the strong magnetic forces involved in opening and closing the lid, there may slight shifts in the magnetic components. Rarely, this can cause a very small gap to appear on the lid. You may simply re-adjust the magnets if need be, or contact us for further questions or concerns.